Show your Appreciation
Support your community and the arts by becoming a sponsor.
We are grateful for the support of our local sponsors!
Demonstrate your organization’s engagement and commitment to our thriving arts culture by supporting Santa Cruz Shakespeare’s long tradition of artistic excellence.
Join a Decades-long Santa Cruz Tradition
Santa Cruz Shakespeare produces three mainstage productions and an intern show each summer in our beautiful outdoor theatre overlooking Monterey Bay. Over 18,000 theater-goers attend our Festival annually, including 1200 dedicated donors and a diverse population of single ticket buyers.
Our new and popular online series, Undiscovered Shakespeare, attracted viewers from over 4,500 homes throughout the Bay Area.
Support Arts for Youth in Our Community
For many students, attending an SCS matinee will be their first time seeing live theater.
Each year over 1,700 students and their teachers and chaperones attend SCS student-only matinees. Thanks to business supporters like you, half of those students can afford to attend the weekly matinees because they received highly subsidized or completely free tickets.
Your sponsorship of our Student Matinee Program helps every high school student in Santa Cruz County see a Shakespeare play by graduation. That is real commitment to your community!
- Promotional and marketing opportunities, including brochures, season playbill, and other collateral
- Web and social media presence to active and engaged followers
- Business development opportunities, including memorable client entertainment options, employee discounts, and access to house seats
- Invitations to artist receptions or pre-season donor events, providing access to active, affluent, and well-educated consumers
- Complimentary tickets to sponsored productions
We are happy to customize a proposal that provides maximum recognition towards the summer festival, student matinee week, or program(s) you desire to support!
For more information, please contact Vivian Rogers, Development Director at (831) 460-6396, ext. 4, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. She will be happy to help you explore the opportunities for your organization.